- Because many people have disconnected their land line phones, we do not have current contact phone numbers. If you have changed your phone number (or email), please contact the office (932-3344) with your current info as soon as possible.
- PRAYER LIST: Charlene Hegland, at home now
Mason Johnson, Cerebral Palsy
Mike Moore, Recovering from surgery
Kathy Gies, Rochester East Health Services
Skime Family, Death of Son-in-law, Deb’s husband, Rick Heffner
Georgia Holtegaard, Under hospice care
- BACCALAUREATE & GRADUATION: Baccalaureate is Wednesday, May 29th @ 7:00 p.m. at the Methodist Church. NO worship service this night. Graduation is Sunday, June 2nd @ 2:00 p.m. at the High School Gym.
- ELCA TASK FORCE SPEAKERS: Please see the entryway bulletin board for detailed information about two speakers selected by the task force who will speak & answer questions.
- RUTH CIRCLE: Ruth Circle will meet on Tuesday, May 28th at 12:30 p.m. at the home of Rita Baer, 30271 CR109, Lewiston, MN. Are You a Sheep or a Goat? Baaa what? Ponder Matthew 25:31-46 with Ruth Circle. Bring a dish to pass. For more info, call or text Sharon Karlman @ 608-769-2846.
- CONFIRMATION PICTURE ORDERS: The pictures are on the Narthex table for you to pick up.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MINUTES: The minutes are available on the church website at faithlutheransc.org or you can pick up a copy on the narthex table.
- QUILTERS: The Wednesday morning quilters could use more help. You do not need to know how to sew. Contact Jan Gilbert if you are interested.
- HOMEBOUND COMMUNION: Please p/u baskets if you are delivering communion to those who are homebound for the week of the 3rd Sunday of the month. If you know of someone in need or you would be interested in delivering, contact Sharon Karlman: [email protected], 608.769.2846.
- NURSERY: Our nursery is UNstaffed but is available for parents with children. It is located in the room behind the Fellowship Hall. If you need help finding it, please ask an usher.
- USHERS & ALTAR FLOWERS NEEDED: Sign-up sheet is on the bulletin board by the secretaries’ office. LECTORS & COUNTERS also needed – let the office know if you can help.
- AUDIOVISUAL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: We need audiovisual volunteers for Sunday worship. To volunteer to be a substitute or be on a rotation basis, contact the office or email to [email protected]
- Our services are broadcast on HBC. Tune in to Channel 20 on Wednesday @ 4:00 p.m. or Sunday @ 12:00 p.m.
THIS WEEK AT FAITH: May 26th-June 2nd
Sunday (5-26) Sixth Sunday of Easter
9:00 a.m. Worship Service
Wednesday (5-29 )
9:30 a.m. Quilters
7:00 p.m. No Worship Service
7:00 p.m. Baccalaureate/Methodist church
10:00 a.m. Bible Study
12:30 p.m. Ruth Circle Meeting @ Rita Baer’s home
Sunday (6-2) Seventh Sunday of Easter
9:00 a.m. Worship Service/Communion
2:00 p.m. Graduation Ceremony/High School Gym Save