Because many people have disconnected their land line phones, we do not have current contact phone numbers. If you have changed your phone number (or email), please contact the office (932-3344) with your current info as soon as possible.
- PRAYER LIST:
Charlene Hegland, at home now
Mason Johnson, Cerebral Palsy
Mike Moore, Recovering from surgery
Kathy Gies, Rochester East Health Services
Skime Family, Death of son-in-law, Deb’s husband, Rick
- IN MEMORY: Lisa Diane Martinson. November 20, 1978 ~ March 16, 2019. 40 years of age. Funeral services will be held on Saturday, March 23, 2019 at the Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Leonard, Minnesota at 11:00 a.m. Visitation will be one hour prior to the service at the church. A service will also be held on Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. at Faith Evangelical Church in St. Charles, MN. Please keep Scott and family in your prayers.
- PreK-2nd GRADE CHILDREN SING: During worship Sunday, March 24th. Please have your child in the Fellowship Hall by 8:50 a.m.
- 3rd GRADE BIBLES: Third graders will receive their own bibles during church on Sunday, April 7th. They will learn to use their bibles during Sunday School. At least one parent should attend with their child.
- EASTER FLOWERS: The sign up sheet is on the wall by the secretaries’ office and will be available through Sunday, March 24th. You may order an Easter Lily (5-6 blooms), Kalanchoe or Begonia. All are $17 each.
- OVERNIGHT LOCK IN: Friday-Saturday, April 5th-6th at Faith Lutheran Church, 7 p.m.-7 a.m. For grades 2-5. Chaperones needed. Contact Christine Peterson.
- QUILTERS: The Wednesday morning quilters could use more help. You do not need to know how to sew. Contact Jan Gilbert if you are interested.
- HOMEBOUND COMMUNION: Please p/u baskets if you are delivering communion to those who are homebound for the week of the 3rd Sunday of the month. If you know of someone in need or you would be interested in delivering, contact Sharon Karlman.
- NURSERY: Our nursery is UNstaffed but is available for parents with children. It is located in the room behind the Fellowship Hall.
- USHERS & ALTAR FLOWERS NEEDED: Sign-up sheet is on the bulletin board by the secretaries’ office. LECTORS & COUNTERS also needed – let the office know if you can help.
- AUDIOVISUAL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: We need audiovisual volunteers for Sunday worship. To volunteer to be a substitute or be on a rotation basis, contact the office or email to [email protected]
- Our services are broadcast on HBC. Tune in to Channel 20 on Wednesday @ 4:00 p.m. or Sunday @ 12:00 p.m.
THIS COMING WEEK AT FAITH:THIS COMING WEEK AT FAITH: March 24th-31st
Sunday (3-24) Third Sunday in Lent
9:00 a.m. Worship Service/PreK-2nd Children Sing/3rd Graders Receive Bibles
10:00 a.m. Sunday School
Last day to order Easter flowers
9:30 a.m. Quilters
6:00 p.m. Confirmation
7:00 p.m. Worship Service/Communion
10:00 a.m. Bible Study
Sunday (3-31) Fourth Sunday in Lent
9:00 a.m. Worship Service/Baptism of Nora Lynn Kieffer
10:00 a.m. Sunday School