- Because many people have disconnected their land line phones, we do not have current contact phone numbers. If you have changed your phone number (or email), please contact the office (932-3344) with your current info as soon as possible.
- PRAYER LIST: Charlene Hegland, at home now
Esther Gies, Longmont, CO
Kathy Gies, Rochester East Health Services
Fred Boice, Cancer treatments
John Skime, Cancer
- SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING: JULY 17th at 7:30 PM after services. Regarding ELCA Task Force.
- WOMEN OF FAITH (WoF) MEETING RESCHEDULED: The meeting has been rescheduled from Wednesday, July 3rd to Wednesday, July 10th @ 4:00 p.m..
- RUTH CIRCLE MEETING & POTLUCK: Thursday, July 11th @ 12:30 p.m. at the St. Charles City Park on Hwy. 14. In case of inclement weather – meet at the church. Potluck but coffee, water & utensils provided. Bible Study: Luke 12:25-48 “The Wise Manager & Dressed for Action”. Any questions, contact Sharon Karlman or Maureen Buytaert.
- CHURCH ENVELOPES: Please pick up your church envelopes on the narthex table as soon as possible.
- LUTHERAN WORLD RELIEF SCHOOL KITS: Please help with supplies for this effort. See the post on the church website or the entryway bulletin board for the supplies that are needed. Put your donations in the blue laundry basket above the coat rack.
- QUILTERS: The quilters are done for the summer. They will begin again in September. They could use donations of money or material (cotton only). You may bring your donations to the church at anytime.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MINUTES: The minutes are available on the church website at faithlutheransc.org or you can pick up a copy on the narthex table.
- COFFEE FELLOWSHIP: Volunteer to serve Coffee Fellowship during the months of July and August. Sign up on the clipboard on the wall by the secretaries’ office. Available Dates: July 21, August 4, August 25.
- HOMEBOUND COMMUNION: Please p/u baskets if you are delivering communion to those who are homebound for the week of the 3rd Sunday of the month. If you know of someone in need or you would be interested in delivering, contact Sharon Karlman.
- NURSERY: Our nursery is UNstaffed but is available for parents with children. It is located in the room behind the Fellowship Hall. If you need help finding it, please ask an usher.
- USHERS & ALTAR FLOWERS NEEED: Sign-up sheet is on the bulletin board by the secretaries’ office. LECTORS & COUNTERS also needed – let the office know if you can help.
- AUDIOVISUAL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: We need audiovisual volunteers for Sunday worship. To volunteer to be a substitute or be on a rotation basis, contact the office or email to [email protected]
- Our services are broadcast on HBC. Tune in to Channel 20 on Wednesday @ 4:00 p.m. or Sunday @ 12:00 p.m.
THIS WEEK AT FAITH: July 21st-28th
Sunday (7-21) Sixth Sunday after Pentecost
9:00 a.m. Worship Service/Communion
Wednesday (7-24 )
7:00 p.m. Worship Service/Communion
10:00 a.m. Bible Study
Sunday (7-28) Seventh Sunday after Pentecost
9:00 a.m. Worship Service. Jensen Baptism